Follow the guide below when navigating the display screen on your eBike.
Questions? Contact Customer Service for fast & friendly help.
Tools Needed: None
Compatible Models: Flyer™ M880 and Flyer™ L885
- Locate the power button on the Display Screen.
- Once the LCD Display has successfully been turned on, you will want to reference the number in the upper left corner of the screen to see how fast the bike is going.
- Locate the power button on the Display screen.
- Following the activation off the display screen, locate the "+" button. Lightly press on the "+" button for 2-4 seconds to activate the headlight.
- To confirm that the headlight has been activated, refer to the display screen. A headlight icon should appear on the screen indicating that your headlight is now on. To turn the headlight off, you will want to once again press on the "+," for another 2-4 seconds until the headlight is no longer illuminating.
- To adjust your pedal assist settings, begin by locating the letters "PAS," on your display screen.
- Once you have confirmed the current setting of your Pedal assist, you can press the "-," or "+," buttons to increase or decrease the amount of assistance you're receiving from the motors.
Battery Life Indicator
- To check the battery life on your bike, please refer to the far right corner of your display screen. An indicator should be present, letting you know the battery's current charge.
Reading The Odometer, Voltage, & Trips
- To see how many miles the bike has traveled in total, begin by powering on the LCD Display.
- Once turned on, locate the abbreviated word reading "ODO," in the lower left hand corner. Here you will see how many miles the bike has traveled in total.
- To see how many miles you have traveled for one particular trip or ride, click on the power button until you have located the reached the screen reading trip. Here you will see how many miles you have ridden. Please note this will reset after each ride.
- To read the battery's current voltage, click on the power button once more until you have located the screen with the "v."